This is your chance to win cash prizes and see your work in the pages of C&I!
What is your vision of the West? The view right outside your door? The mountain you hiked this summer? The rodeos you hit on the weekends?
We want to see the West through your eyes.
What to Enter
Send us your favorite shots of the people, places, and passions that make the West the photographic best.
See full contest rules and terms & conditions for more on technical / file format specifications.
Featured Categories and Dates for Submission:
Submissions will be accepted for different categories individually from April through October of 2020. We will announce each category's collection period on cowboysindians.com and on Instagram (follow us @cowboysindiansmagazine)
- Living West: Farm, ranch, rodeo, and equine
- Native Culture: Events, gatherings, and traditions
- Landscape and Wildlife: The great outdoors
- Portraits: People and Pets
- Seasons: Summer, spring, fall, or winter in the West
- *Digital Exclusive - Western Lifestyle: Fashion, Outdoor Sports & Adventure, Home & Garden, Turquoise Style - Just use hashtag #HomeOnTheRange when posting any of your photos on social media!
MAY 15-June 15 — LIVING WEST: Farm, ranch, rodeo, and equine
JUNE 15-July 15 — NATIVE CULTURE: Events, gatherings, and traditions
JULY 15-Aug 15 — LANDSCAPE AND WILDLIFE: The great outdoors
AUGUST 15-Sept 15 — PORTRAITS: People and pets
SEPTEMBER 15-Oct 15 — SEASONS: Summer, spring, fall, or winter in the West
OCTOBER 15-NOVEMBER 8 — Final call for entries in all categories
Check out some highlights from the last editions of the contest!
Entrants, please CLICK HERE to download the release form and submit.
For full contest rules: Terms & Conditions