On The Horizon: Art And Design Finds
Clothes, jewelry, art, home decor: Check out a few new must-haves.
1. GOES HUNTING In his original work Goes Hunting, Crow artist Kevin Red Star depicts Native tradition with contemporary style. 406.445.2549, www.kevinredstar.com
2. MONTANA JEWELS While best known for its prize buckles, Montana Silversmiths is also skilled in fine jewelry, offering stunning sets like the Filigree Lace Circle silver necklace and earrings ($70). 855.358.5002, www.montanasilversmiths.com
3. NATIVE NEEDLEPOINT This Zuni needlepoint design can be worn as both a brooch and a pendant ($315). 505.255.6523, www.westofsantafe.com
4. WILD WARMTH The Spirits in the Wilderness fleece features the hidden-image art of acclaimed wildlife artist Diana Casey ($99). 866.285.1736, www.bradfordexchange.com
5. MESA MODERN This hand-woven ikat rug is just one of the Mesa collection’s modern Southwestern designs. 800.863.0442, www.newmoonrugs.com