On The Horizon: Timeless Turquoise
The latest designer looks show that when it comes to Western fashion, silver and turquoise are always in style.
Photography: (Necklace and Earrings) Sam and Aimee Franks/Texas Star Digital, (all others) Aaron Dougherty Photography
1. A handmade bead necklace and matching earrings boast turquoise, pearls, and silver cross charms. 979.830.1756, www.nelliesbrenham.com
2. Featuring an old tobacco tin, the sterling silver Freedom Reins buckle is inscribed, “In riding a horse we borrow freedom” ($550, leather strap included). 303.440.9891, www.sweetbirdstudio.com
3. A chocolate fur felt is embellished with velvet trim, a turquoise beaded hatband, a hand-dyed velvet rose, and horsehair stampede strings ($489). 561.317.3028, www.carolcarr.com
4. The studded leather Beretta jacket shimmers in metallic silver. 800.899.3379, www.ddranchwear.com
5. The turquoise Damiana cowgirl boot is built for fashion and comfort with the brand’s signature J-Flex Flexible Comfort System. 800.548.1021, www.justinboots.com