On The Horizon: Colors Of Fall
The landscape may turn shades of brown, but your wardrobe doesn't have to.
Photography: Aaron Dougherty Photography
1. Made from vintage leather, the Ultimate Grande cuff boasts a large cabochon of Kingman turquoise ($1,198). 303.746.1770,
2. A simple corduroy jacket by Ryan Michael is an attention-grabber in bright citron yellow ($168). 928.684.0112, www.smithandwesternonline.com
3. The beloved Colt 44 suede Western shirt by Tasha Polizzi has been updated with a red leopard print and blue pearl snaps ($445). 928.684.0112, www.smithandwesternonline.com
4. The Call Me Wildflower buckle features a red and yellow mosaic with a turquoise center stone ($230). 303.934.4729, www.jandhbuckles.com
5. The Hannagayla harness boots are accented with feminine floral embroidery ($525). 866.395.8735, www.oldgringoboots.com