On The Horizon: Winter Blues
Whether bold or faded, something blue can make any outfit stand out.
Photography: (Jeans) courtesy Wrangle, (all other items) Aaron Dougherty Photography
The weather may seem dreary, but only your wardrobe should have the winter blues.
1. Baby blue seed beads and coin pearls create a delicate statement ($2,200). 307.734.0553, www.pearlsbyshari.com
2. Fashion designer Betsey Johnson lines her Zohara blue suede boots with a Western fringe ($199.99). 800.345.5273, www.dillards.com
3. These River Wash jeans with Wrangler’s Xtreme Relaxed fit are a cowboy essential for every season. 888.784.8571, www.wrangler.com
4. The Feather Me This dress by Blu Pepper is made of light, flowing chiffon with a high-low hemline and cinched waist ($47). 605.274.8674, www.amavoboutique.com
5. A contemporary take on the concho belt, this Rocki Gorman design features smooth turquoise slabs set in silver. 505.983.7833, www.rockigorman.com
6. A hair-on-hide envelope clutch made of Italian calf leather boasts a blue cheetah print and a silver skull concho ($200). 213.748.3932, www.vivabagsusa.com